life in the so called space age

Thursday, December 4, 2008

my holiday crap list.

I've had a lot of good shopping experiences lately, so this one kind of caught me off guard.. I ordered a gift for my Mom from Macy's online, since it wasn't available at the local store, and incurred an extra $6 of shipping in the process. That much I don't mind, but when the package showed up, the item was incompletely wrapped in one very thin sheet of bubble wrap and placed in a huge box with no other packing materials. Needless to say, the item was broken, and in this case, leaked all over itself.

I'm going to call today to see how they intend on fixing this, but really there is no excuse for packing this poor. Is the economy driving up the price of foam peanuts or what?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home